• Stabilises both the pH and osmotic pressure of the water in the aquarium.
• Facilitates the acclimatisation of newly imported wild fish. We suggest adding the recommended quantity of salt for the volume of water changed.
• Conductivity can be adjusted by topping up with salt 24 hours after the initial dosing.
• Pour the salt directly into the filter so that it can dissolve slowly.
• Do not pre dilute the Instant Cichlid, to prevent the pH rising too quickly. Increase the circulation of the water for 24 hours to encourage good distribution of the salt throughout the aquarium and also to stabilise the pH.
• It is recommended that 50% of the water in the aquarium is changed every week.
Caution, observe the precautions for use.
Tanganyika: 600 µS/cm2. - 700 µS/cm2
Malawi: 250 µS/cm2 - 500 µS/cm2
Victoria: 100 µS/cm2 - 300 µS/cm2