Most corals slowly lose their brilliant colours because they are not getting all the nutrients they need. This is because corals are filter feeders and normally ingest lots of bacteria, were they get most of their nutrition, from the water. However, because of over skimming and the use of UV sterilisers aquarium water contains very little bacteria. The solution to this problem is to get nutrients back into the corals with our recommended Colour Up program. We combine a selection of beneficial bacteria plus a wide range of vitamins, which will then ingested by the corals. The blend of vitamins and other nutrients will then be utilized by the corals return them to healthy, natural colouration. Just follow the daily program to return all the coral colouring nutrition to your aquarium. Start the program with the first vial and then use easy to follow guide to achieve fantastic results. We strongly recommend doing regular water tests and keep using the program all year round.
Instructions for use :
• Take the program card. Make a note of the date, this is day 1 of the program.
• Find the vial labelled Day 1.
• Select and detach the vial.
• Shake the vial to mix the solution well.
• Tap the top of the vial to remove the solution from the vial cover. Break the top of the vial.
• Pour the contents of the vial into the aquarium. Make sure all the contents of the vial has been poured into the aquarium.
• Put the lid and body of the vial in the recycling bin.
• Check your program card daily for the next action required.
• Enjoy your aquarium.