A clean and healthy aquarium is a challenge.
Keeping a clean and healthy aquarium can be a challenge, but with Maintain Your Tank Program a simple action every other day can be the first step. Overfeeding is commonly the reason for having to spend lots of time cleaning the filter, fighting algae build up and constantly unclogging filter pads. Even with good maintenance and monthly water changes, sludge and wastes remain in the aquarium in hard to reach and hard to see places, and are dissolved in the water. Maintain Your Tank, a 100% natural beneficial-bacteria based product, works to quickly find, break down and remove these wastes. It also contains probiotic bacteria to help reduce the numbers of bad bacteria in your aquarium and to restore and maintain a clean, balanced, healthy aquarium. This 30 day program will guide you through the steps of making your aquarium biologically balanced. Start the program with the first vial and then use easy to follow guide to achieve fantastic results.
Instructions for use :
• Take the program card. Make a note of the date, this is day 1 of the program.
• Find the vial labelled Day 1.
• Select and detach the vial.
• Shake the vial to mix the solution well.
• Tap the top of the vial to remove the solution from the vial cover. Break the top of the vial.
• Pour the contents of the vial into the aquarium. Make sure all the contents of the vial has been poured into the aquarium.
• Put the lid and body of the vial in the recycling bin.
• Check your program card daily for the next action required.
• Enjoy your aquarium.